Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who is better? Ash or Alain?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KyoTsukino
Administrator
KyoTsukino

Who is better? Ash or Alain? Empty
PostSubject: Who is better? Ash or Alain?   Who is better? Ash or Alain? EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 2:16 pm

I would say that Alain is better than Ash. I feel like Ash doesn't really do anything. Even if he's doing something it takes forever for him to get it over with. Alain on the other hand actually does do something and not slack off. That's why I like Alain more than Ash
Back to top Go down
Fiori
Fiori

PostSubject: Re: Who is better? Ash or Alain?   Who is better? Ash or Alain? EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 2:35 pm

It would definitely be Alain. Ash is like a slacker to me. Alain is not. He focuses on his main tasks and Ash should do the same but doesn't. It makes me wonder if the creator wanted to make Ash this way
Back to top Go down
KyoTsukino
Administrator
KyoTsukino

PostSubject: Re: Who is better? Ash or Alain?   Who is better? Ash or Alain? EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 2:42 pm

I wonder about that too. Maybe the main Pokémon series will end and Pokémon XY Special: The Strongest Mega Evolution will take its place. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Fiori
Fiori

PostSubject: Re: Who is better? Ash or Alain?   Who is better? Ash or Alain? EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 2:47 pm

I think that might happen sometime in the future. But we'll just have to wait and see
Back to top Go down
KyoTsukino
Administrator
KyoTsukino

PostSubject: Re: Who is better? Ash or Alain?   Who is better? Ash or Alain? EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 2:56 pm

I have a feeling it might happen because anyone who liked Ash no longer does and now like Alain
Back to top Go down
Fiori
Fiori

PostSubject: Re: Who is better? Ash or Alain?   Who is better? Ash or Alain? EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 3:03 pm

Let's just wait and see for now. You can lock this thread now
Back to top Go down
KyoTsukino
Administrator
KyoTsukino

PostSubject: Re: Who is better? Ash or Alain?   Who is better? Ash or Alain? EmptyDecember 5th 2015, 3:09 pm

Locking thread upon request
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is better? Ash or Alain?   Who is better? Ash or Alain? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is better? Ash or Alain?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Pokémon Universe :: Pokémon Anime-
Jump to: